Tuesday, February 26, 2008

For my adoring public.

Actually I'm going to do the movie game... because my life is complicated and I'm procrastinating while i eat dinner.

A few things to mention before i begin:
1. Crockpots rule.
2. I am in the midst of literature circle hell.
3. I enjoy my potentially healthy romantical situation.
4. My curriculum coordinator thinks i have the vocabulary of an 19th century british woman.

And on that note--
15 movie quotes
comment answer
no cheating.

1. Oh now, Debra, don't be bitter, surely with your ever growing collection of flesh mutilating silver appendages and your brand new neo-nazi boot camp makeover the boys will come a-runnin'.

2. And monkey brains, although popular in Cantonese cuisine, is not often to be found in Washington D.C Megan-- Clue

3. You can lose all your points for any one of three things. One: If you cry. Two: If you ask to see your mother. Three: If you're hungry and ask for a snack! Forget it!

4. Don't tease me about my hobbies. I don't tease you about being an asshole. Amy- Garden State

5. A. Don't fuck with the Lords of Hell.
B. Don't fuck with the babysitter. -- Mommy-- Adventures in Babysitting

6. A. You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.
B. You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die. Amy- Princess Bride

7. Don't I know you? I stole the baby from you, Daikini! While you were taking a peepee! Amy- Willow

8. Excuse me, ladies. You may remember me as the guy who came to dinner a few weeks ago with underwear on my head. My name is Keith Stat from Millburn, New Jersey. State bird, the mosquito. And as you may have heard I am recently a crowned class B dungeon-master. So if any of you would like to play D&D today, please speak now or forever hold your peace. Amy- Wet Hot American Summer

9. A: I'm a professional killer.
B: Do you have to do postgraduate work for that?

10. I don't know. Sometimes it seems like such a strange sort of thing to want to do. You know, ridiculous. Like someone putting their finger up your nose or something. Amy- Circle of Friends

11. He sells reproductions! His furniture's as fake as my orgasms!

12. A: 37! My girlfriend's sucked 37 dicks!
B: In a row? Amy- Clerks

13. Everything. OK! I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out... But the worst thing I ever done - I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life. Mommy-- Goonies

14. It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. Amy- Office Space

15. I work harder than God. If He had hired me, He would have made the world by Thursday.

Hope I get more participation than the song thing!

6 comments:

Stylings of a Selective Amnesiac said...

4. Garden State

6. The Princess Bride

7. Willow

8. Wet Hot American Summer

10. Circle of Friends (my love/hate movie)

12. Clerks

14. Office Space

Jess said...

Damnit!

The only ones I knew, Amy got!

Unknown said...

2. Clue.


I feel like I know 13, but obviously I dont'...boo.

See the World said...

13- Goonies
5- Adventures in Babysitting

Anonymous said...

1. Empire Records

Doug said...

Hey,

Found your blog via Megan's.

on that note...

15. Keeping the Faith!