Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So blogging is supposed to be this hip trendy way for people to speak their minds about the state of the modern world. I'm not hip, nor am I trendy, nor do I feel I can say anything intelligent about the state of our country today (that hasn't already been more eloquently put by a real blogger). I tried to stay below the blogging radar and write on a LiveJournal, but alas I am no longer 16 and angsty, and it was time for me to grow up. So here I am, writing on a real live blog. I might write about the state of the world. Spout eloquent prose about the state of education and politics, but most likely I will simply write about my day or what is pissing me off currently about the state of my life.

PS: Don't ask me about the title, I don't know why I called it that.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Your blog is lonely. Write more ;-)