Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I found Amy's Blog

So I rarely do shit like this anymore... but it's more interesting than grading...

If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
How to do it:1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc).2. Put it on Shuffle.3. Press Play.4. For every question, type the song that's playing.5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.6. Be honest.

My life is: Heaven Help Me

OPENING CREDITS
Cyndi Lauper- "Time After Time"
I picture bad 80's hair do's and diary writing. Oh yeah, and there's rain, lots and lots of rain.

WAKING UP
Howie Day- "She Says"
Okay so the beginning of the song is about waking up, but so far my movie is really freakin' whiny.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL
Pat McGee Band- Runaway
It could be worse i guess.

FALLING IN LOVE
The Bloodhound Gang- "Lift your head up high and blow your brains out."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA... wow. I have nothing else to say to this.

FIGHT SONG
Fiona Apple- "Fast as you can"
Okay this is kinda cool.

BREAKING UP
Sarah Mclachlan- "Terms of Endearment"
I would be with the guy who doesn't really want to be with me, but won't tell me so we wind up having a really fucked up break-up. (There's a bitter joke to be made here about my relationship senior year at la salle...)

PROM
Tori Amos- Mother
I can dig this. It's very a melancholy coming of age song... just very final. Not very happy "yay prom."

LIFE IS GOOD
Rolling Stones- Wild Horses
Umm... okay?

MENTAL BREAKDOWN
Halifax- Snow in Hollywood
The lyrics totally don't fit with a mental breakdown, but I can totally see myself going stark raving mad and breaking shit to this song.

DRIVING
Eddie From Ohio- Clear and Present Danger
I don't know.

FLASHBACK
Deana Carter- "We danced anyway"
This fits! YAY! It's actually a song about flashbacks.

GETTING BACK TOGETHER
Goo Goo Dolls- Iris
Yes I do have the sappiest music collection known to human kind.

WEDDING
Cake- Short skirt, long jacket
There's something really cool about this being the wedding song. Short white dress, long black jacket... very mod.

FINAL BATTLE
Counting Crows- A Murder of One
Nice :)

DEATH SCENE
Matt Nathanson- Sad Songs
I just love this song... and if I had to pick a song for my death scene, i think this would be nice.

FUNERAL SONG
BoDeans- Naked
Um.... I hope not.

END CREDITS
Guster- Two Points for Honesty

This was a productive way to spend my night... ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have been stalked...

I am excite! :)